The WIZARD "LIGHTNING" Shock Tube Initiator (STI) is a plasma discharge device. The high tech "LIGHTNING" STI creates an electrical plasma shock wave, which is designed to initiate shock tube (NONEL). The WIZARD "LIGHTNING" STI is safe, dependable, and easy to use.
- Approximately the size of a pack of cards. The WIZARD "LIGHTNING" fits in the palm of your hand, and the ergonomic design requires only one hand to operate.
- Solid state, high impact plastic construction will provide many years of corrosion free dependable service.
- The yellow "Ready " LED light can be seen in the brightest sunlight.
- A single 3 Volt lithium battery (CR2) is in a separate compartment from the electronic components, creating no shock hazard when changing the battery.
- Replacement (CR2) batteries are available from most commercial retailers that sell batteries.
- The "LIGHTNING" tip can be replaced in under a minute, just pull out the old tip, and push in the new tip.
- Weather Resistant.
- One-year warranty.
- Insert the shock tube through the Ferrell nut until it touches the "LIGHTNING" tip, pull the shock tube back out approximately ¼", creating a gap for the "LIGHTNING" to fire and generate its shock wave. Tighten the Ferrell nut to hold the shock tube in place.
- Hold down the "Charge" switch until the "Ready" light glows (about 5 seconds).
- Both the "CHARGE" and "FIRE" switch must be depressed to fire the "LIGHTNING" STI.
- The charging sequence can be safely stopped at anytime by releasing the "CHARGE" button, thereby discharging the capacitor.
- Price: $325.00
- Replacement "ARC" tip $20.00
WIZ GRID |
Wizard 50G2 |
Wizard "Lightning" STI
Wizard "ARC" STI |
Photon MicroLights |
Flash Bulbs |