The "WIZARD 50G2" (Generation TWO) mini-blasting machine is a capacitor discharge machine, the most reliable type of firing system available. This mini-blaster generates and stores a large electrical charge, and is supplied by a single 3-volt "CR2" lithium battery. This stored power is discharged to the firing system in a fraction of a second. It has been field tested by firing over 50 electric blasting in series on a half mile of military communications wire. The addition of the built in DSL to the "WIZARD 50G2" provides the assurance of a continuous circuit.
The "WIZARD 50G2" is the smallest, most powerful, and feature filled blasting machine in its price range.
- About the size of a deck of cards - the "WIZARD 50G2" fits in the palm of your hand, and requires only one hand to operate.
- The single 3-volt "CR2" battery is in a separate compartment from the electronic components. There is no shock hazard when changing the battery.
- Stainless Steel, Mil-Spec spring-loaded contacts.
- Built in continuity LED red light has all the features of the WIZARD "DSL" Demolition Safety Light. The red LED indicates a complete circuit.
- WATERPROOF - Mil-Spec switches are waterproof to a depth of 3 feet. No worries of getting caught in the rain, dropping it into a puddle, or crawling through a swamp! You'll be ready for any environment.
- Output of 300 VDC at 8 Joules. Both the "CHARGE" and "FIRE" switches must be depressed to fire the blasting machine.
- The "CHARGE" switch is held down until the "READY" light glows (less than five seconds).
- The yellow "READY" light can be seen in the brightest sunlight.
- The charging sequence can be stopped at anytime by releasing the "CHARGE" button. As a safety precaution, the capacitor is instantly discharged and power is removed from the circuit upon release.
- One year warranty.
- Price: $325.00
NOTE: NEVER hook up to a fully charged blasting machine.
ALL STANDARD SAFETY PRECAUTIONS APPLY